***For the purposes of this document “we”, “our” or “us” refers to Doms or a third party acting on its behalf.***
Doms is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Danaher UK Industries Ltd of Crompton Close, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BA.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.doms.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting any further services or information. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us whether by email, telephone, facsimile or post, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
- Details of your visit(s) to our site. Including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and resources that you access.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive when visiting the Doms website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our website and your browsing experience.
- To determine which areas and features included on the website are most popular.
- To track visits to our website and to auto-populate forms.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for aggregate marketing reporting purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and is unable to identify any individual.
Doms also uses European Marketing Cookies. These cookies are usually supplied by our approved partners or adverts delivered from Doms' own systems and allow us to serve targeted advertisements that may be more relevant to your interests. This tracking system is anonymised and therefore does not know who you are.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our websites. Doms does use persistent cookies, which stay on your computer or mobile media device even after you have gone offline. Doms will use different types of cookies at various different stages of your use of our websites, these types of cookies include:
1st party cookies
First party cookies are collected and stored by Doms with no third party involvement.
Content management system
We use Absolutely Interactive as our content management system. Absolutely Interactive has built in analytics services. Doms stores the information collected by Absolutely Interactive on Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s servers in the United States.
3rd party cookies
By using third parties cookies, the provider is acting on our behalf.
Doms uses Google Analytics as a secondary web analytics service, provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the DOMS website and compile reports for Doms on all visitors’ activity on our website.
Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
For more information on how to reject or delete cookies set by Google specifically visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Google conversion tracking
- These cookies help us to determine how many people who click on our ads end up enquiring or submitting a web form about our products and services.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- These cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns.
- This cookie helps us to improve our online advertising campaigns by showing adverts with our latest special offers to those people who have visited our website previously.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that for some parts of our website to work properly you will need to accept cookies. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings.
For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or www.youronlinechoices.com. Please be aware that these are third party websites and as such Doms accepts no liability for the information provided by these sites, or any other third party websites mentioned in this document.
How to reject cookies set by Doms
Opting out from our communication
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Doms by following the instructions in those emails or please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can ask us to stop contacting you at any time. Please email email@example.com and indicate which communication method i.e. phone, fax, postal or email that you would like to opt-out of.
Third party email delivery service
Email fraud security notice
Doms does not permit:
- Spamming: Sending unsolicited advertising to those with whom Doms does not have an existing business relationship with.
- Spoofing: Using a return email address that is not the sender’s valid reply address; sending an email message that does not contain enough information to enable the recipient to identify the sender.
- Trolling: posting controversial messages in newsgroups to generate responses.
If you suspect that you have been the victim of any of these types of conduct, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2014 Doms ApS, A Danaher Company